Why Promote Your Crypto Token in Telegram Groups?
Telegram is a freeware, cross-platform, cloud-based instant messaging system. It has over 500 million monthly active users, and Telegram is the favourite messaging app in the crypto industry.
Tips#1: Prepare Your Catchy Marketing Message
There are a few things you need to highlight when you are preparing your marketing message:
Write a Simple and Straightforward Headline
Most shiller wrote a long and complicated headline all the time in order to grab investors’ attention. However, this is not an effective way to improve your marketing on Telegram.
- Always start with a simple and straightforward headline for your marketing messages.
- You can also include a short description for investors to understand better on the potential of your token.
As long as the headline is clear and catchy, it will increase the chances of getting potential investors to go through your marketing message.
Mention The Achievements
Highlight all the achievements or goals that accomplished by your projects in order to build the confidence of potential investors. This action will definitely also add advantage in terms of the decision making made by the potential investors.
- Include all the achievements that your crypto token has been achieved into your marketing message in order to build up the confidence of others. For instance, includes the market cap of the token, group members, etc.
Smart investors only believe and reliable to true data so, always tell them the details of your project. When investors started to have confidence in your project, it will increase the curiosity of them to know more about your potential projects.
Include a Call-To-Action (CTA)
Call-To-Action (CTA) always play an important role in this case. People would not know what to do if you’re not giving the right guidelines. It will be the best if you can state clearly on what to do next, step by step to guide them what to do next.
- You should always provide a Call-To-Action (CTA) in the message to guide the investors to proceed further. For instance, how do the potential investors can learn more about the project?
- Provide any contact information that can ensure potential investors to reach out to you directly. For instance, you may provide your project website or Telegram group information.
- Always include all the relevant links which can direct potential investors to your social media in the message.
Call-To-Action (CTA) helps the interested potential investors to know what to do next. Also, always provide sufficient information for them to reach out to you directly in an easier way. It will also increase the confidence of an investors towards your project’s legitimacy.
Add relevant emojis and have fun with them
Emojis are essential for communicate emotion. Emojis are meant to be fun, light-hearted, and deliver a broad range of emotions to your recipients efficiently. There is a new study carried out by the University of Ottawa, emojis always impact the way messages are interpreted by recipients, regardless of the intentions of a sender. From here, we know that emoji is playing another important role in this case.
- Always include some positive emojis in your text message to your potential investors.
An attractive message should have a simple, catchy headline and include some emojis to make it more attractive. It will be easier to catch the eyes of potential investors with these positive and attractive emojis in the messages. Hence, it will also improve the curiosity and confidence of the potential investors to learn more about your projects.
Here are some of my favourite emoji(s):
🚀 🔥 👉 💥 🎯 📌
Avoid T.M.I. (Too Much Information)
There are studies found out that, information overload may lead to worse decision making. This is because information overload might increase the difficulty of a person to understand better on a subject. Hence, it will reduce the quality of the decisions made by that person.
- Always practice to keep things simple. The simple information you present, the easier it is to understand by your potential investors.
Less is more, do not make long and complicated message. If you doubt whether the message is too long, you’re better off shortening the message.
Tips#2 Find Shill-Friendly Telegram Groups
Once you have the marketing message ready, it’s time to find some tremendous shill-friendly Telegram Groups. There are many criteria to decide if a group is great but here are what I am looking for a Telegram Group.
- Search and join the groups with criteria(s):-
– The Group with 5k – 15k members
– The Group with Slow Mode enabled
– The Group with Captcha
- Always shill consistently in these groups to enable the marketing message to stay longer in the group, and the exposure rate to potential investors is much higher.
For the number of groups, the more, the better. For any shilling campaign, you should have at least 80 groups to promote your project in order to have effective result. For long term purpose, you should have get a shilling bot (like, QQSHILL) which is fully automated for shill works.
Tips#3 Effective Frequency
Set the right time interval to shill your project consistently in Telegram Groups is very important. This is because the right time interval will minimise the chances of getting banned by Telegram significantly.
- The best and recommended time interval to shill your messages in Telegram Groups would be every 1-2 minutes per message per Telegram account.
It might look like the frequency is low. However, suppose you can send marketing messages with more than one account (For instance, with QQSHILL, you can simultaneously send a message with more than 10 telegram accounts).
In that case, the number of messages you send each day adds up pretty quickly and it will increase your exposure rate in the Telegram Groups effectively.
Tips#4 Attach Media (Recommended)
We all know that a picture speaks a thousand words. In order to grab the better attention of potential investors, you can always attach media to showcase your token.
- Include all the essential messages in a picture or GIF you wish to deliver to the public.
It is always easier to promote the project with a picture, and it most probably saves a lot of words. However, there are also Telegram Groups that do not allow you to send attachments or media.
At that moment, the shilling bot you are using should be able to remove the media and sending the text message only to those groups in order to prevent yourself from getting banned by the Telegram Groups, like how QQSHILL does.
Tips#5 Handle The Slow Modes Automatically
Slow mode is a function used to prevent the user from texting too often in the group. Some groups have enabled slow mode where the group administrators only allow the users to send a message every x minutes.
Remember that always send the marketing message as soon as the slow mode has lifted in the group.
If you are using a Telegram shilling bot to promote your project, ensure that the bot can handle slow mode automatically, like QQSHILL in order to promote your token efficiently and effectively.
Gaining More Potential Investors
If you are following the 5 tips mentioned above, you should get numerous potential investors to join your group and potentially invest in your token efficiently.
I am a software engineer and I have built several telegram bots to help you promoting your crypto more efficiently on Telegram. Hey, if you liked this post and want to see more of my work, just follow me on Telegram to stay updated with my latest content.